[TR] Jekyll Island

Blake J. Discher bdischer.lists at blakedischer.com
Wed Oct 13 21:02:43 MDT 2010

On Oct 11, 2010, at 10:43 PM, marty sukey wrote:
Wow, anybody checked out the weather for Jekyll Island for next week? It
looks
fantastic. We might never head back to the great white north!

Yep Marty, Monday's weather for Jekyll Island is supposed to be sunny and 79
degrees, perfect for a photography workshop at the VTR convention.  From
9:30am to 11:30am on Monday I'll lead a Tech Session on car photography.
We'll head out in our cars to somewhere nice on the island and I'll share some
tips on how to photograph a car.  If you're coming, bring a camera and ideally
a telephoto lens.  It should be a fun time.

Cheers,