[TR] TR3 Speedo cable

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Wed Oct 13 11:54:05 MDT 2010

Heckle?  ...  I'm going to be a like a sponge... absorb it all.  That way I
won't have any reason not to have a 400pt car!  (hah!)

I put the tranny cover in place and the drive looks like it would fit in the
handbrake boot (didn't put it on yet).   Like you said - guess I'll just
have to try it.  Will be an easy change out.