[TR] 2010 VTR NATC J ekyll Island Ga Event Program

ronnie babbitt rbtr3a at cox.net
Tue Oct 12 12:46:52 MDT 2010

http://vtr.org/2010program/2010program.pdf

Here is the link to the Jekyll Island Event Program for your viewing.. I would
like to publicly thank VTR President Blake Discher for all his help in editing
and compiling this document. He has put many many hours of his time and energy
in assisting me with this task. I know this, for I have been up till 1:30 am
sending him content. I would also like to thank Jack McGahey for all of his
efforts in writing content and editing the schedule. Jack to has many hours
engaged in this document.
Jack has worn many hats during this adventure.

Last but not least I would like to thank Joe Pawlak, for his commitment us to
insure this program is published, printed and delivered in time for you to be
able to enjoy it.

Please remember these are all volunteers who give up there most precious
resource, their time, to make your event successful

Ronnie