[TR] Challange to Georgia Triumph Association

Janis Dabars jdabars at att.net
Sat Oct 9 09:21:38 MDT 2010

The HOOSIER contingency members, attending the VTR Convention,
here by issue a
challange to the GTA(Georgia Triumph Association) members
to participate in
SEA GULL EXCRIMENT tossing contest.  Each team to supply two
"flasks" of
their geographical area libation as prize.  We suggest that the GTA

supply
two Masson Jars of Georgia's finest moonshine and we will supply honey
mead
wine(world famous Indiana specialty).  Winner of the tossing contest
"takes
all".  If any other chapter of VTR wishes to participate, please let us
know.
This contest, should it take place, is NOT a VTR sanctioned event.
Participants are to supply their own dried sea gull excriment, found on the
Island
only.  Furthest toss will determine the winner.  NO apeals, No
retosses, three
tosses per contestant, NO GLOVES.
While other convention
members will be playing with their "balls" on the green,
we shall NOT shoot
but be a tossin' the dried sea gull excriment in friendly
competition.
Further information may or my not be available at registration,
IFF we find a
registrar.
WHAT SAY YE, GTA BRETHEREN-----you  ALL   accept???