[TR] TR2/3 gas tank question

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Thu Oct 7 08:44:55 MDT 2010

     Being that it is such a PITA to revisit, you should probably just do it right at the start. I bought a kit from KBS coatings. It had warning signs that it bonds everything permanently. I bought the kit for motorcycle gas tanks because our gas tanks are small and to save a few bucks. I did it last spring sometime and the stuff still looks and works great.
     I had put the MOSS slushing compound in my tank about 12 years ago, but it flaked off and plugged up the tank discharge. I might not have prepared the tank properly though.
     I am really happy with the KBS coatings stuff.

     Bill in Tehachapi