[TR] TR6 photo need for Cover.

rbtr3a at cox.net rbtr3a at cox.net
Thu Oct 7 07:24:23 MDT 2010

Guys I'm looking for a great photo shot of a TR6 for use as the Cover for the upcoming VTR convention. This photo will be for the event program. I'm looking for that one great shot.  However I need a photo right away. The requirement are as follows. Please send you submission to the following addresses
Rbtr3a at cox.net and bdisher at blakedisher.com

Submissions due ASAP, images at least 5x7 at 300pp. Also in you email please make the statement that you are providing your submission for use with no expected compensation

Need it now!!!

Thanks
Ronnie
Sent from my BlackBerry. smartphone with SprintSpeed