[TR] This is a bit OT

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Tue Oct 5 14:05:16 MDT 2010

I couldn't resist and had to share this:

Paddy is passing by Mick's hay shed one day when through a gap in
the door he sees Mick doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of
his old red Massey Ferguson.

Buttocks clenched, he performs a slow pirouette and gently slides
off first to the right, then to the left.

He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease
move, lets his braces fall down from his shoulders to dangle by his hips
over his corduroy trousers .

Grabbing both sides of his checked shirt, he rips it apart to
reveal his tea stained vest underneath and with a final flourish he
hurls his cap on to a pile of hay.

"What on earth are you doing, Mick?" says Paddy.

"Jeez Paddy, ye frightened the livin bejasus out of me!" says an
obviously embarrassed Mick. "But me and the Missus been having some
trouble lately in the bedroom department and the therapist suggested I
do something sexy to a tractor! "