[TR] crazy thought

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 05:29:17 MST 2010

With the holidays coming,  I'm somehow lucky enough that friends and family
ask me what I want as presents.    Of couse, car parts immeadiately come to
mind.

That got me thinking,   wish the big 3 or 4 had a holiday list -  like a
bridal registry where I could put the exact parts and send people - they
could buy the right parts and then that gasket set or oil pump rebuild kit
would come off the list so I don't get duplicates

That would be one way to ensure that a store gets most/all my business.

This weekend will be cleaning of the garage so I can actually get to the
triumph again to work on it.

All the best,

Chris