[TR] Rings and bearings TR4A. Brand and supplier recommendations?

Don dkspence at telus.net
Sun Nov 21 23:00:30 MST 2010

I am finally getting back to my TR4A ,known locally as "The Invisible
Car", which has been sitting dormant for 22 years.  (The kids have
grown up and left home)

I've done the head (last year) but feel I should replace the bearings
and rings before reinstalling it so am looking for recommendations re
brand names and suppliers. Anyone want to chime in?

The engine currently has the "Big Bore" kit installed with about
17,000 miles on it but it has been sitting for over 20 years.

TIA
Don