[TR] General Conversation

bill_beecher at flash.net bill_beecher at flash.net
Sun Nov 21 18:10:58 MST 2010

On a similar note: My winter list includes replacing the studs(probably
original) in the TR3 with a new set of ARP studs.  My engine guy said to
re-torque after 200 miles with the engine warm, not hot.

Does seem like sound advice for the TR3?  I really have no experience in
this area not being an engine re-builder.

TIA,
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"