[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 4, Issue 513

Don Spence dkspence at telus.net
Thu Nov 18 22:57:52 MST 2010

rubber to the glass.  It should "rest" tight to the top of the door
and seal/wipe the glass. It goes on the outside of the glass.  Tricky
to install but not to bad with the proper tool. I made mine from a
wall shelf bracket by bending the tip 90 degrees to form a shelf
about an eighth of an inch wide. Then used a bit of double sided tape
to hold the clip in place when lowering the tool and clip. Glass has
to be down. It helps to place the seal on top of the door and mark
with a grease pencil or piece of tape, where the indents in the seal
are so as to guide you in proper clip placement.  Mount the seal, run
the tool with clip attached down the crack and pull the clip into place.