[TR] Affinity Photography is Doug Chadwick

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Thu Nov 18 17:06:43 MST 2010

Affinity Photography is Doug Chadwick, the panorama photographer for the VTR convention.

If you see a charge on your credit card, and you ordered a panorama shot...

It took me a few minutes to make the connection, but the charge that just hit my card is for the panorama picture I ordered at the Lotus Owners Gathering a week before VTR.  Maybe they waited to charge until they shipped.

Doug told me he was going to Jekyll Island to shoot you all, so I thought I'd issue a reminder for those as absent-minded as I.

BTW, if you want to order panorama pictures from Doug (and you should, since he does fine work), I suggest you order them framed.  I have ordered unframed ones in the past, and I found I could not get framing done cheaper and better locally.  Learned that lesson.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net