[TR] TR3 Top Erecting

Anthony Cascio allegrorover at mac.com
Tue Nov 9 17:44:01 MST 2010

I'm not sure what the best method is but I can tell you that whatever one does be careful especially with a cold vinyl top.
A my clubs last show it poured with rain and we all rushed out to put tops up and I cracked my windshield putting mine on......not a happy camper, BUT, I have to tell you that Hagerty Ins covered the replacement!!! Can't say enough about them.
I have a new top that I am going to have fitted in the very near future and I am going to see if he can make it a little looser when he installs the lift the dots.
I don't know if it's possible but I'm going to try it, I don't usually have the top on except for shows and when it rains.
In the past I have just left the bows in the lowered position, installed the top then lifted the bows into the full upright position, always worked in the past.
Good luck
Tony Cascio
58 TR3A
TS27093L