[TR] prestige auto tops?- part deux

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Mon Nov 8 19:59:14 MST 2010

I would love to have a window that unzips on my tr4a (one zipper or two -
don't care). Anybody know a company that does?

Which leads me to a bigger question - what's the real difference between a
tr4a, a tr250 and tr6 top? I know the fastening methods to the windshield
frame is a little different but, can I fit a tr6 top to a tr4a? Anybody done
this? I'm willing to change hoodsticks if needed to get a zippered rear
window.

Johnnie

As I said before, I have the mohair top which fits great