[TR] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: prestige auto tops?

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Nov 8 10:46:27 MST 2010

Maybe things have changed but no mention of no returns here:
http://www.prestigeautotops.com/acatalog/info.html   In fact they have a
"Guarantee Precise Fit" and this is a great statement "Under normal
circumstances every top will fit precisely but not everyone can fit a top
precisely. Claims for poor fit are 99.9% installation issues"  Did your
installer work with them to get it to fit right?