[TR] TR PARTS COULD TRAVEL TO LA AREA

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Sun Nov 7 21:12:43 MST 2010

 RANDALL ET.AL.,

I know that you have been getting rid of stuff to make more room in your
garage.

I am too. If there was something you wanted, you could fill it up again.

I should be along the coast line next week, starting with Oceanside, going to
Goleta.

Traveling Iowa to California.

Really heavy stuff hard to ship could be had.....I have a TR4 short bubble
hood, a TR6 rear end, TR3/TR6 Transmissions.....four good 165-15 tires. I will
likely stay in a motel near Huntington Beach a week from tomorrow.

Still have empty trailer going back.

BTW LIST,   THE KASTNER CUP will be held at Leguna Seca next June.

Joe A