[TR] Fwd: Re: Re: TR3A Manifold

cfmtr3a at verizon.net cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sun Nov 7 13:15:38 MST 2010

Darn Rich Text Formatting...   sorry.

Nov 7, 2010 07:43:02 PM, cfmtr3a at verizon.net wrote:

If the description is wrong - blame Moss-UK as the SPC isn't as detailed as that.  They are also the only place I know that has a full listing of TR part numbers - even the NLS items.

Thanks Randall.

Any suggestions on how to really clean it up real good - particularly inside.

Carl

Nov 7, 2010 06:03:03 PM, TR3driver at ca.rr.com wrote:

> The one on the engine is #302119; description: MANIFOLD,
> inlet, high port TR3 from TS9350 to TS13052E

I believe that is the wrong commission number range; TS13052E was the
introduction of the "high port" head. But that manifold should work fine,
other than lacking the boss on the balance tube. I'm not even certain it is
'wrong' for your car; it's the latest manifold listed in my TR3 SPC.

> I also have a #305744: MANIFOLD, inlet, long curved tubes no
> tapping with TR4 to CT21470;

Also wrong description I believe. According to my information it was fitted
to 100 engines starting at TS16801E, and then to all from CT21471E through
the end of TR4A production.

Randall
Triumphs at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html