[TR] TR4A - Hand brake button

Ben Zwissler bjzwissler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 20:05:00 MST 2010

I had the same problem and hunted around the furniture parts section of
the local home supply stores and found a cap that's meant to go on a
chair leg or similar that has worked OK.  Not perfect, but not
noticeable either.  If you find a good source please post it.

Ben......

Ben Zwissler
bjzwissler at gmail.com
Columbus, IN