[TR] Water Pump

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 14:51:56 MST 2010

I  installed one of the new design pumps this summer. My temp gauge
stays right where it always did with the old pump. Don't see much
difference.

Which confirms my long held belief that the so called high performance six
vane water pumps for the TR2 through 4A engines is a total waste of time
and  more importantly money!!  If you have overheating problems with any of
those models the first place to correct is the radiator, followed by the
radiator with a distant third the thermostat.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana
TRA in Fort Wayne for 2011