[TR] Vendor Solicitation

Keith Stewart keithstewart at execulink.com
Tue Nov 2 10:04:52 MST 2010

Jerry Wrote:

My thought when I suggested that it could be Moss was that Moss owned this
company and for whatever reason they don't use the Moss name on this
Canadian location. Purely speculation on my part and no idea why they would
want to do that other than having acquired a company that had good Canadian
name recognition. Perhaps someone from the Quebec Providence can shed some
light on the Company. Besides why would anyone in the States want to buy
from a Canadian outlet and have to deal with currency exchange and cross
border duties when we have excellent sources in the States. I know someone
will come up with some obscure reason just to prove me wrong but being
practical I can't think of any good reason.

Don are you out there?

JVV

Interestingly enough, even though it is a Canadian Company just northeast of
Montreal, in their statement about Foreign sales, they state in parenthesis
"including Canada". So in whatever form they do business, they see Canadian
sales as being foreign.

On a totally different note, they certainly are getting a great deal of
publicity on this list - but so far not much in the way of sales. :-)