[TR] P/C @ VTR & Driving Requirements

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 07:40:19 MST 2010

In a message dated 11/1/2010 5:45:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Dave1massey at cs.com writes:

The thread that wouldn't die.

This is giving me an idea.  If we want to stop the cars as they  come onto
the show field for a picture for the banquet PP presentation, why  not have
a few judges there to quickly check all the running lights,  horn, etc and
even listen to the state of tune?
Darrell
I once had a Canadian judge check my oil level in the sump  and carburetor
dash pots!!!!!!  The TR8 was parked on a  slope going the wrong way and I
was deducted for low oil in the  sump!!!!!