[TR] How Many Sidescreen TR's Are Daily Drivers?

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 13:37:27 MST 2010

My TR3A is my only car/daily driver now - rain, snow or sun. I do  have a
4X4 truck for the bad snow. How many listers have their sidescreen TR's  as
their only car for driving to  work?

-Bill in  Tehachapi

I can't even fathom using a side screen car anywhere north of  Atlanta!
The heater on the 2 works very well but has not been tested  anywhere under
say 50 degrees.  Many of our winter garage queens spent  their early life as
daily drivers but I get a chill just thinking about  it.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana
TRA in Fort Wayne, Indiana in 2011