[TR] TR3 fuel tap/shut off valve

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Mon May 31 13:39:15 MDT 2010

Going through the process of getting the fuel lines for the TR3 project.

The line that came off TS81802 did not have the tap.  Is there any advantage
to having one?  I will be running the stock fuel pump although I have an
electric sitting on the shelf for a future mod.

The fuel tap is available from the regular suppliers although the line from
tap to pump is NLA but should be an easy build.

Regarding the fuel pump.  the line I have did not have the connector on that
end.  Is it the same thread/style as the one on the other end (into the
tank)?   The same question for fittings for the tap if I go that route?

As usual - thanks in advance.
Carl
Carl - Tampa
1961 TR3A TS81802LO
Body Off Restoration
Completion Date: NATC 2010 (Jekyll Island, GA)
http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/
(Photos updated 5/18/10)