[TR] 299 dollar weber conversion for TR6

Alan Myers amfoto1 at aol.com
Mon May 24 13:39:20 MDT 2010

 Hi Chris,

Those downdraft kits might be pretty useful if you are interested in improved
fuel mileage or just getting a car back on the road and reliable.

These particular Webers, including the manifold design, are not
performance-oriented and might take some of the sportiness out of your car.
For that you'd want one of the sidedraft Weber kits (a dual on a TR4, a triple
kit for a 6 cylinder model).

Or, if money were no object, a fuel injection conversion, complete with an
engine management system, might give both performance and fuel economy.

Alan Myers
San Jose, California
amfoto1 at aol.com
'62 TR4 CT17602L