[TR] TR-non TR- ADVICE

Michael Marr mmarr at notwires.com
Mon May 24 07:27:37 MDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Randall" <tr3driver at ca.rr.com>
To: <triumphs at autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 1:18 AM
Subject: Re: [TR] TR-non TR- ADVICE

> Let me guess: The next step is that he will change his mind about the
> engine
> (since it can't be shipped to a PO Box), and you should send him 'his'
> money
> back.  Then about 3 weeks later, the fraud will be discovered and you'll
> have to give the money back, again.
>
> Randall

Another scam that I have read about is that they transfer a higher amount,
"by mistake" or "to cover unplanned costs" and then ask for the seller to
send them the balance after the deal is done.  Then the seller is out both
the goods and the difference between what they transferred and the amount he
sent back.

Mike