[TR] LED Lights at Triumphest

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Mon May 24 06:26:52 MDT 2010

Hi All,

I'm one of the club members with Litezupp LED tailights that Brian spoke of
 taking part in the high mileage efficiency run on Saturday and I have to
echo his comments.

My car is restored and I did spend a lot of time cleaning and detailing the
 tailight reflectors and lenses during restoration so the stock 1157 bulbs
didn't  look too dim in comparison to TR6's with older untouched lenses.
For that  reason I didn't buy the LEDs when our club offered them for sale
but, this past  winter I won a pair of LiteZupps at our club holiday party and
installed  them.

All that you've read is true.  They have remarkable light output which  is
amazingly very wide angle.  During our run on Saturday I  swapped positions
in the caravan a few times and got behind Brian and one of the  TR3's - his
point is well taken.  But, what is really impressive  is how well the lamps
work in the tailights of the TR3's even in bright  sunlight.

No financial interest here.....just another man's opinion:)

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1976 TR6  CF57822U

In a message dated 5/23/2010 5:38:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,