[TR] TR-non TR- ADVICE

Mark Hooper mhooper at digiscreen.ca
Sun May 23 22:14:37 MDT 2010

The only way I would even think about this is if you have cash in your hand
for all possible costs before hand and then I would ship the engine.

However, the words "Western Union" scream out FRAUD FRAUD!!!!

Only if you have had real telephone conversations with the person; not e-mail
and had them give you a bank that you can call would I even thing about it.
Possible a reference from the mayor of the local town and a priest; not the
police chief; they are corrupt in Nigeria.

If they were buying something from you then I would not dream of even trying
it. I have been victimized by people usinng WU before. They are cunning SOBs.
In a moment of great stupidity, I got hit for a packet by someone who had been
mining old e-mails and web sites and was a good faker.

However, IF and only IF you have US cash money in your hands ahead of any any
effort on your part, then it is hard to see the down side. But I could be
wrong, there must be one!!

Again, Western Union and PO box are total giveaways to a LIAR and a THIEF. I
am just not familiar with this version of the scam; there may be a third party
involved that is also a victim or just a scumulous thing on two legs.

Best regards and very best of luck.

Mark Hooper
1972 TR6