[TR] LED Lights at Triumphest

John Wise tr3a.60 at gmail.com
Sun May 23 15:56:30 MDT 2010

I have Litezupp bulbs for the brake/running lights on my TR3 & my 911 and
agree with Brian, they are a lot brighter.

Based on that success I bought yellow ones for the TR3's front turn
signal/running lights, but (I believe because of the lack of facets in the
inside on the "beehive" cover) they did not seem as bright.  I then put the in
my 911 with a faceted lens & they appeared a lot brighter.

John

On  23 May, 2010, at 2:20 PM, Brian Jones wrote:

> Hello Bill,
>
> You mean Litzupp, I think. Jim and Chris have just launched a new website:
> http://www.litezupp.com/

John A. Wise
Glendale, AZ

1960 Triumph TR3A