[TR] LED Lights at Triumphest

Brian Jones tr4zest at gmail.com
Sun May 23 15:20:15 MDT 2010

Hello Bill,

You mean Litzupp, I think. Jim and Chris have just launched a new website:
http://www.litezupp.com/

I highly recommend these lamps. After club members saw my litezupp lights in
my TR4 when I came back from Triumphest, my club (Delaware Valley Triumphs)
ordered enough lamps for most of the active members... I think now 35 or so
of us are driving with Litezupp and with the peace of mind that our tail
lights are now as bright as current cars. Today, we ran an efficiency run to
see who could pull off the best mpg, and several times I noted that it was
great to see club members' cars in busy traffic with tail lights as bright
as any car around. I think it an important safety factor for the sport we
all enjoy.

Regarding Joe's suggestion for Superbright LEDs, Litzupp lamps have a very
wide visibility unlike regular LEDs (can be seen from an oblique angle). Are
they brighter? I don't know. I do know the guys that make them are members
of the Triumph community. Put one in your hand next to a Superbright LED and
you'll see why Litezupp cost what they do.

Cheers, Brian (no financial interest).