[TR] Cleaning Plexiglas WindWings

jimmuller at rcn.com jimmuller at rcn.com
Fri May 14 12:01:23 MDT 2010

Bill wrote:
>  have a pair of Amco Plexiglas windwings on my TR3 that,
> other than them being a little foggy and some minor
> scratches

Don't know about a buffing wheel.  My wife had an iPod knockoff with video screen which she let get so scratched she could read the song titles.  So I went to Radio Shack and bought a liuttle kit of special cloth an and polishing fluif for buffing out scratched CD's.  In not much more than half an hour it became quite useable again.  That fluif might work great for buffing plexiglass.
--
Your tunes may vary, of course.
Jim Muller