[TR] Cleaning Plexiglas WindWings

bill_beecher at flash.net bill_beecher at flash.net
Fri May 14 11:26:26 MDT 2010

I have a pair of Amco Plexiglas windwings on my TR3 that, other than them
being a little foggy and some minor scratches, are in perfect condition.  My
question is how can I get these back into a more presentable condition?

I have thought of using a buffing wheel but am not sure what type of rouge
or other delicate polishing process is recommended for these?  Does anyone
have any experiences to share? (good, bad & ugly)

Thanks,
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS 30766 L aka "Tar Baby"