[TR] Request for Car show ballot counting systems

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Tue May 11 05:29:03 MDT 2010

Since this involves Triumphs and voting, I hope you don't mind.

I counted ballots at a participants choice British car show recently and
while the process was very accurate,  it took longer than expected.

Voting was open to all participants, we had several categories for tons of
makes.  Somehow, my daily driver even got a few votes!

I googled car show voting systems and other variations and came up flat.

If anyone has some resources or has used a solid fast system in the past,
can you send it to me off list?

We are working to make our process better for next year.

Thanks

Chris