[TR] TR4 rear bulkhead

Kurtis tr4driver at gmail.com
Mon May 10 18:10:41 MDT 2010

I just purchased a read bulkhead piece from TRF
(http://www.zeni.net/trf/miniTR4/37.php - part no. 806310). My car didn't
have this piece when I bought it.  The PO had piece of Styrofoam stuck back
there in front of the gas tank, and I just went with that.  Now that I
actually have the piece, I'm trying to figure out exactly how it's supposed
to fit back there.  I assume it's supposed to fasten to the metal frame
(which has holes in it), and I assume it goes in front of the frame(?).  It
won't easily fit, and I assume I'll be trimming it some.  Is this normal?
Can anyone show me a picture of one properly installed?

Thanks,

Kurt Jones
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4 - CT19389L