[TR] Woodhead Front Shocks for TR6

Jeff Nathanson jeffn at msystech.com
Sat May 8 22:10:46 MDT 2010

I was replacing the front bushings and springs on my '72 TR6. Of course, I
had to remove the shocks and found that they were made by "Woodhead" . Never
heard of them. So, I went on the net and found that they were made in
England. Were they  the the original shocks? Don't think so, since the car
didn't ride like they were worn. Anyone ever heard of Woodhead? Also, I do
want to replace them. But, don't want to spend over $50 each. BPNW lists a
KYB for about $46. Would like but that it takes a week to arrive at my door.
Anyone know the model KYB that BPNW sells?

Thanks,
Jeff N.
'72 TR6