[TR] TR6 PWDA leak

Mark Hooper mhooper at digiscreen.ca
Sat May 8 18:48:59 MDT 2010

Thanks all for the detailed and helpful replies. That video was pretty
definitive about the issue (on top of the listers' vers specific data) I'm
tracking down the last wierd leaks around the car. This one seems to have come
up starting last season. I wonder if it has been exacerbated by switching to
Silicone which I did a couple of years back. Anyway, off to hunt more
o-rings.

Cheers,

Mark