[TR] TR6 help wanted in south New Jersey USA

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Tue May 4 19:34:23 MDT 2010

Sue got a call from a gentleman with a 609 area code (apparently this code centers around Trenton NJ) who has had his 1975 TR6 since new.  He now wants to rehab it and is looking for some help.  He does not want to damage the car while fixing it up.  If there is anyone in that neck of the woods who can help, send me a private email and I will pass along his name and phone number.

Responding to me does not obligate you to run right over there and rebuild his car.  :-)

Does someone want to repost this to 6-pack?  I'm not a member.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
1979 Caterham Super Seven
2004 Suburban 8.1
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net