[TR] Learning to drive a TR

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat Mar 27 21:49:17 MST 2010

My daughter learned in an old Volvo P1800S, she did fine.  I would think
your TR4 is pretty rugged and as long as you are in an open area she should
be OK.  The good thing is that you are very close to the controls in a
triumph.

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (rolling restoration) www.triumphowners.com/1566
The opinions expressed, are my own, drive at your own risk.