[TR] Springs for '72 TR6

spook01 at comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 24 05:24:17 MST 2010

moss has had some real problems with spring longevity.B  that was a few months
ago, and may have been fixed, but who knows?

are your springs bad, ie. sagging?B  or are you just renewing in case...?B  if
the latter, i would just blast them and repaint.B

Energy Management is the hallmark of a professional pilot