[TR] TR3A 3rd Brake light

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Tue Mar 23 17:33:54 MST 2010

-----Original Message-----

From: Randall <tr3driver at ca.rr.com>
To: Triumphs at autox.team.net
Sent: Tue, Mar 23, 2010 7:43 pm
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A 3rd Brake light

> Interestingly, the earlier L525 lamp is less expensive new than the
> later L467
> lamp, at least from Holden in the UK!

Yes, but they are also pretty cheesy reproductions.  Much flimsier than the
original, and I wouldn't be surprised to see rust blooming soon as well.

==AM==
...and that is why I've held onto a decent original L525 (and an NOS lens for
same) for when/if I get around to trying to adapt same onto my Herald! :-)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us