[TR] TR3A 3rd Brake light

John A. Wise 60TR3A at cox.net
Tue Mar 23 08:53:41 MST 2010

I thought this might be a good idea to share with the list.

A couple of weeks ago at the Phoenix Wheels of Britain gathering, one of the
regular TR3 guys had converted the license plate light of his latter model TR3
back to the earlier brake light/license light.  I am thinking about doing the
same thing.  The only real (& trivial) change will be to run a brake wire to
the fixture.

I recognize that the light is fairly low, but when you regularly drive in a
place as busy & crowed as the Phoenix metro area, I figure every little bit
helps.  Besides once installed, it should not take more that 5 minutes to swap
it back out, whenever "originality" may be important.

John

John A. Wise
Glendale, AZ

1960 Triumph TR3A