[TR] Leg Warmers for TR3

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Thu Mar 18 16:50:20 MST 2010

This discussion reminds me of various cars of mine.  I remember driving to
the U of Utah in the Rust Rocket, then later The White Car, top down,
tonneau
in place, heater wheezing along as best it could, me scraping the inside
of the
windshield for as clear a view as could be managed.

And that one winter when a friend and I took a skiing class up in the hills,
and those days we drove the TR6 up there with the top down, our skies poking
proudly out the back.  We got some interesting looks.  Wish I had some
pictures.

mjb.