[TR] Leg Warmers for TR3

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Thu Mar 18 15:44:34 MST 2010

>The weather is clear and too nice to have the top up in
>the TR3. This morning I drove in wearing a hooded Carhart coat and a leather
>coat over my legs to keep them warm. I am wondering what others do.B B B
-Bill in Tehachapi

Oh Bill, Bill, Bill.B  The weather is too nice to have the top up in the
morning?B  May I suggest the New England solution to your problem.B  Do like I
do and build a small bonfire in the cockpit.B  Subscribe to the Congressional
Quarterly and you'll have plenty to burn without wasting a thought.B  Is this
green?B  Heck yea!B  I own a tree farm!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

NewB  Hamsphire, where mud season, believe it or not, is almost done!