[TR] long TR4 inlet manifold in a TR3A/B ?

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 22:59:15 MST 2010

Carbs will fit but not the front air filter, I got the real thin
"Stella"  (siq) and still had to cut of a couple of inches to make it
fit.  Good news is that the TR4   4-2-1 header will fit just fine.

Good Luck

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford