[TR] GT6 in UK advert

John Macartney macartney.john at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 16:10:54 MST 2010

Hi, List

I was yawning with boredom tonight at UK tv - and yawned even more
when the programme interrupted the adverts. But the advert for Lucozade Alert
is a new one for me. Click on this link and see a guy doing stupid things with
a Mk 1 GT6 in the snow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bv67DsqlAU

No, it
doesn't get bent and none of the deer get hit. However, anyone driving a Mk 1
GT6 in those conditions should know in advance that 'staying alert' when
driving that particular model was a foregone conclusion in which an energy
drink would have been absolutely unnecessary. IMHO, a more appropriate product
to link with the car in those conditions would be incontinence pads :)

Jonmac