[TR] TR250/6 fan belts

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Mon Mar 15 13:41:14 MST 2010

Ed, I use a 45.5 inch belt with that alternator. It is NAPA part number 9455
and I have the standard alternator bracket, just blinged up a bit.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/foster461/Winter%202008%20Projects/Eng
ineandWebers.jpg

You should be able to lever the engine back to allow the belt to clear the
rack for removal and installation.

Stan