[TR] Distributor bits

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Thu Mar 11 17:36:07 MST 2010

I was able to fix the clamp - will need to get an appropriate bolt/nut to
replace the bent one- but otherwise it works.  (I used a long machine
screw/nut and was able to tighten it down.)

The vacuum unit is toast. BPNW has them listed on their site.  But - I
vaguely remembered a thread about distributor issues when installed on 86mm
engines.  A search of the archives found:
Re: TR3A ignition timing
      from [Thomas Meise]