[TR] keys

Ed Woods fogbro1 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 10 15:51:21 MST 2010

List,

Well, thanks a great deal to this list, the TR250 is on track for its trip
to Sebring next week. It's first trip down the highway in 15 years last
weekend was a great success with only a fuel pump leak and a non working
overdrive as problems. A new fuel pump from TRF and a solenoid adjustment
have solved those issues.

One small item that I'd like to have is a key for the boot lid. Is there
some kind of identification somewhere on the lock that would allow me to
order a key or is a locksmith the only solution? If the lock has some kind
of i.d., where is it and how do I get to it? Ditto the glove box.

TIA,

Ed Woods