[TR] TR3 Clutch Won't Bleed

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat Mar 6 17:39:24 MST 2010

No, don't blame your wife because you are going to need her again bleed the
brakes too!  I am at the same point, tried last night and had nothing.

Try This: Take all the adjustment out of your pedal, by screwing the rod all
the way in and letting the pedal adjuster all the way out, so you have the
maximum stroke for the piston, then give it a try to see if it pumps up for
you.  From there you can adjust it in to where the travel is right. To begin
with, you want the piston to star as far forward (out of) the master
cylinder sleeve as you can.

All the best,
Bill

Bill Beecher