[TR] TR- TR all models

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Fri Mar 5 19:13:28 MST 2010

On 5 Mar 2010 at 19:44, L1J1S at aol.com wrote:

> for each car i  would like to know what was the single
> most rarest factory option available  at the time.

Hmmmmmm.  Most rarest?  Don't you mean mostest rarest?

> the rarest option i can think of would have to be the
> single piece of luggage for  the trunk.

So that you be the onliest piece of luggage you'd take, right?

I don't know because I wasn't in the habit of buying rare options
back then, but for the GT6 it might be the overdrive, at least in the
US.  T'warn't too many takers on that, so the literature says.  Why
pay the bucks for OD and a lower diff when you had pretty good
acceleration already?

But what do I know?  Did they offer an 8-track player?

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com
'80 Spitfire, '70 GT6+