[TR] License Plate Replication

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Fri Jun 25 08:36:04 MDT 2010

 Hans, yes, there are outfits that will do this. However, I suspect that
California -- like many other states -- probably would not be very happy with
you should they discover your 'replica' plate. (In other words, I suspect it's
illegal, but check with CA's DMV to see for sure!)

One source of replica plates, requiring your original to use as a mold:

<http://www.darrylsplates.com/>

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us